1. Draw yourself in your favorite outfit
2. Draw your pet (if you don’t have a pet, draw a pet you’d like to have)
3. Draw an interpretation of your favorite quote or motto
4. Draw the meaning or your interpretation of “friendship”
5. Draw the meaning or your interpretation of “love”
6. Draw something about art theft
7. Draw yourself with your friends
8. Draw your favorite hobby
9. Draw a comic strip of your day
10. Draw yourself as a superhero. You can have whatever powers you’d like. And of course, superheroes have to have their cool names. Include your name and power in the drawing.
11. Draw an interpretation of your favorite line from a song
12. Draw a comic strip of an excerpt from your favorite movie
13. Draw your favorite book
14. Draw your favorite pick-up line (Example: Hey what’s your name? Can I call you mine?)
15. Draw yourself with your family
16. Make an animated gif drawing of how you’d like your future husband to propose to you (If you’re a guy, make an animated gif of how you’d propose to your future wife.
17. Draw your favorite cartoon character
18. Draw your favorite anime character
19. Make an animated gif drawing of a childhood memory you’ll never forget.
20. Draw your favorite food
21. Draw your greatest talent, aside from drawing (example: singing, cooking, dancing, etc)
22. Draw all your gadgets (example: laptop, PSP, DS, etc)
23. Draw the contents of your bag
24. Make a meme.
25. Draw a joke or something which is funny
26. Draw a floor plan of your room
27. Draw a rant about school
28. Draw yourself using a fellow artist/ doodler’s style of drawing. Include in your drawing the URL/name of the person whose style you used.
29. Draw your favorite Disney character
30. Draw a banner for yourself, congratulating yourself for having finished iloveyourdoodles’ 30 day art challenge
Hi guys! Whoever shall finish this, I will put their banner on my theme itself. I will also reblog your works and promote you.
Please tag all your works with “iloveyourdoodleschallenge”
Also, include in your canvas your URL and below your URL or watermark, place there “iloveyourdoodles’ 30 Day Art Challenge”
Also, include in your canvas, the day number and instructions. (Example: Day 6: Draw something about art theft”)
Will be reblogging those who will follow instructions. Please don’t forget to tag your works with “iloveyourdoodleschallenge”
Thanks and Goodluck! :D